Sunday, August 18, 2013

31 WEEKS



Best Moment: Our babymoon! It was so relaxing and we loved every minute....We spent our days laying out by the adult oasis pool with a spa/golf day mixed in.  I had a mommy-to-be massage while the hubby played some golf.  It was awesome! I even cheated on my diet twice :)  
on our morning walk around the resort grounds
This was where I lived all week....
Baby News: Apparently her living space has grown to four inches above my belly button! I hope your comfy in there! I know your busy making faces, hiccuping, sucking your thumb and moving around all over the place.  Your brain is growing/developing like crazy and all five of your senses are ready to go, although your smelling ability won't kick in until after you join the outside world.   

Symptoms: So uncomfortable! My back hurts all the time.  An extended amount of time in any position is pretty much unbearable (car rides are no fun!)  I ask the hubby for a massage every night because I am dying.  I have been putting heat and ice on at night.  And I officially have cankles! My feet/ankles have definitely started to swell...noooo! 

Weight: I think I hit 130 this week! 

Movement: This baby girl moves all the time and I love it (besides the jabs in my ribs and the pressure on my bladder).  She also gets the hiccups at least once a day.   

Sleep: I am dying to sleep in, but thanks to my new diet plan I can't.  Such a bummer! I just don't sleep great at night...too many trips to the potty and too much rolling from one side to the other.

Cravings/aversions/eating: More rolled tacos!! And I definitely had Eggs Benedict for breakfast every morning.  I also adjusted my afternoon snack one day at the pool so the hubby and I could split a virgin pina colava....yum! We also had planned to go to Flemings on our trip and since I had plenty of protein I was able to have some bread and mashed potatoes (and 3 or 5 bites of creme brûlée!!)

Workouts: Still taking walks at least once a day to help with my numbers.  I also walked/swam in the pool.

Clothes: Lived in my bikinis this week :) 

Other News: My baby shower is next weekend! I am so, so excited for it, and not just because I am going to splurge on a cupcake :)  I have had so much fun helping plan/control this shower!  I am excited for all the fun activities and to see all the goodies for our sweet girl!  


31 weeks 2 days

We tried out our new baby sling with Dunphy Kitty.  I think he actually started to like it :)

The hubster dug me a whole so I could lay on my tummy!

Beach day with my family.  Exactly two months from d-day!


overseeing the creation of my spot :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment