Sunday, August 11, 2013

30 WEEKS


Follow my blog with Bloglovin



Best Moment: It has been an awesome week! First of all, I am so excited to be at 30 weeks.  I don't know why, it just seems like a big accomplishment :)  We also had three doctor's appointments this week that went great and we took a baby care class. Annnnnd the really best part, we got to see our baby girl twice! 


Baby News: At our appointment she was weighing in at 3lbs. 3 ounces which puts her in the 56th percentile.  Good job baby girl! 

Symptoms: Hello fatigue! My exhaustion is back, like first trimester exhaustion only now I can't get comfortable AT ALL.  Also, still some back and shoulder pain from sleeping on my side.  I swear do people actually sleep like that on purpose?! And my least favorite of all....heartburn.  Feel free to go away at any time! Thanks :) 

Weight: At all three doctor's appointments I weighed something different.  I think I am right around the 127-128 mark which puts my total weight gain at about 22-23lbs.

Movement: Yep :)  My ribs are not a fan and either is my bladder.  I think she thinks they are her toys.  

Sleep: I must be sleeping relatively well since I have been having a TON of dreams.  Still getting up quite a bit to pee.  Sometimes I will wake up randomly and just assume I have to go because I can't think of any other reason why I would be awake.

Cravings/aversions/eating: OMG I got to have rolled tacos this week! Yay!!! For some reason I thought they would be banned on my new diet, but after meeting with my dietician, I realized they are made from corn tortillas! Best news ever seriously.  I also, may have found a loophole in the fro-yo debacle.  I am hoping to give it a test run so stay tuned.

Workouts: Still taking walks at least once a day to help with my numbers.  The hubby and I also cleaned the whole house (nesting anyone?!) which is a total workout.

Clothes: Doctors appointments=yoga pants and t-shirts.  I am starting to freak out about what to wear to work when we go back in two weeks. Yikes!

Other News: The crib is officially together.  The bedding is washed and on.  Yay!  The nursery is really coming together!  My mom and I went shopping with my grandparents this weekend and got a lot done.  We totally scored at our favorite antique store.  We have been eyeing the adorable window treatment and chandelier for months, but were told they weren't for sale.  BUTTTT I think my growing belly pulled at their heart strings because they agreed to sell both! Also my grandpa helped pick out a side table and chair AND my grandma made the most precious blankets for baby girl.  In sad news, my rings had to go bye bye this week :(  Boo for swollen fingers.


Trying out the new baby sling with Dunphy Kitty 
The boys putting the finishing touches on the crib :)







No comments:

Post a Comment