1. Apparently there is a "right" way to place the toilet paper roll. Who knew?!
2. Men have the ability to fall asleep in 2 seconds flat, no matter what. Seriously we can be having a conversation and by the time I roll over, I hear snoring. How is that possible?!
3. You will almost never agree on a comfortable temperature. The battle of the thermostat at home and in the car will be neverending.
4. You will have different definitions of "clean". The husband will tell you he "cleaned" and you might possibly laugh because you think it is a joke.
5. Going along with #4, find out what "chores" your husband is really good at and use it to your advantage. For example, when I try and fold clothes or wrap presents I sometimes have to lie and say I let my baby cousin do it. Luckily I married way up in that department, and I officially put my husband, the king of all things folding/wrapping, to the task.
6. Most importantly, no one really tells you how fun marriage can be. Sure there are bad days and you definitely have to put in work, but living with a boy is quite the adventure. And considering that boy is your best friend in the whole wide word, how can you not have fun?!