Friday, January 18, 2013

Friday's Letters Vol. 3

Dear Friday, Thank you for getting here a little faster this week.  I have to be honest though, I am just not really feeling you this week.  I don't know if I am just extra tired or grouchy about the hubby working, but I have a feeling it is me and not you.  I promise to be in a better mood for our next get together.

Dear hubster, I wish I was a soccer ball or ten year old so that I could spend all weekend with you.  I am excited for our date tomorrow night though!

Dear fifth grade friends, You guys seriously rock.  I love that I get to spend all day with you.  What I don't love is your germs. Please work on keeping those to yourselves.

Dear stomach bug, You are seriously annoying.  I can't tell if you are coming or going.  I think I feel better and then I don't.  You better not put a cramp in my three day weekend.

Dear Chesney, Today you officially caught your first frisbee.  Mommy and daddy are so proud of you.  Please stop chewing up the things we love though.

Dear Dunphy Kitty, Thank you for the best cuddle sesh ever today.  You always make me feel better.

Dear Mini-Vacay, The hubby and I booked you today.  I will spend the next month greatly anticipating your arrival.

2 comments:

  1. Hello! New follower here :). Found you on the blog hop on Stories of Kel! Your pets are too cute! I'm a huge cat lover! But I also have two dogs who I love and adore!

    -Jennifer
    www.kermit-and-piggy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Thanks for checking the blog out :) I am your newest follower now too!

      Delete