Friday, January 11, 2013

Friday's Letters Vol.2

Dear weather,
OMG! Seriously, what is up? I have never in my life been this cold except for when I have traveled to the snow!!!! I live in sunny southern cali for a reason! Get it together, will ya???

Dear hubster,
We survived our first week back.  Even though I have to wake up earlier and drive more than usual, I secretly love the extra time we get to spend together every morning.  Annnnd I am so proud of you for your inspirational posts this week.  Love you :)

Dear babies,
I love you!  Thank you for making me smile every day.  You guys are the sweetest, cutest babies alive :)



Dear weekend,
I am really looking forward to you.  You aren't bringing anything wild and crazy, but you are bringing one awesome mother-in-law.  Please last a long time.  Thanks!

Dear Friday,
I saved you for last, because I wanted you to wait like I had to wait for you alllll week.  What took you so long?! Can you please come sooner next week?? No matter what though, I will always love you.


1 comment: