Monday, November 19, 2012

Thankful

This week I am thankful for...

1. An awesome family.  It is big, crazy, sometimes annoying, but I am so blessed to have the family I have.

2. Monday feeling like Thursday :)

3. My job.  Those kiddos drive me crazy most of the time, but they keep a smile on my face 99% of the time.  **side note** today a few of my students were debating whether there were cars in the 80s.....how old do you feel?!!

4. Having five whole days off!!! I can't wait!

5. Hobby lobby. 

6. Music.  There is nothing better than rocking out to your favorite song.

7. Our house.  We totally "stumbled" on this place (thank you Jesus!) but it is so perfect for us.  I love getting to make it our own and I can't wait to decorate it for Christmas in just four days!

No comments:

Post a Comment