Monday, February 4, 2013

Miss you already.

Oh weekend how I miss you already....Monday you have been seriously lame.  I kind of feel bad for you because nobody likes you, but can you blame us?! I know it doesn't help that you follow the three best days of the whole week....


Friday: Does it really matter what anyone does on Friday??? It is the best day ever simply because it finally provides the relief you have been looking for annnndd I am lucky if I can keep my eyes open past nine.
The shower had a onesie and headband making station....yours truly created this adorable piece

Saturday:  I guess I am slowly slipping out of the newlywed realm....my life has officially been taken over by baby showers.  It is nice to catch up with your long lost friends in real life, but let me tell you it does nothing for baby fever! Ugh!

our superbowl treat....yummmmm

Sunday:  I don't know what you guys did, but we watched a football game.  And enjoyed a fabulous sermon at church.



2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a fun weekend!I love that onesie that you made and I know what you mean about baby fever!!! New Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Baby fever is the worst....I love your blog! Pink is awesome :)

      Delete