Wednesday, May 8, 2013

16 WEEKS


Best Moment: Not only did we get to see you this week, but we also found out you are a girl!!!!!! I knew it :)  For my birthday, we went to this ultrasound place that I love.  They put the picture up on a big screen and it is incredible! You were very cooperative and according to the tech, you are for sure a girl! Hopefully that doesn't change, even though your dad probably wouldn't mind :)

Baby News: You are the size of an avocado and you are preparing for a huge growth spurt! You have started to grow toenails, yay for mother-daughter pedicures!!!

Symptoms: This week we had a mini heat wave and it made me so tired! It didn't help that we had a light burst in our classroom so I had to take my class outside for a few hours.  I also still have a major gag reflex that I thought would have gone away by now...weird smells, coughing....it is not pretty.

Weight: Not sure....at school my students had PE testing and according to that scale, I had gained 5 pounds.  Then I weighed myself at home and I hadn't gained any...s0 who knows!

Movement: She was moving a little in our ultrasound, but still no feeling for mom, darn.

Sleep: My sleeping has officially turned into half-side/half-stomach now.  

Cravings/aversions/eating: I am still so ready for food to start sounding good.  I literally dread lunch and dinner time because I can't ever decide what to eat.  

Workouts: Almost daily walks with the puppy and getting up to go to the bathroom a hundred times a day.  

Clothes: I almost called in sick this week because I couldn't find anything to wear! So I cried and then drug the hubby to Target to purchase some new dresses. 

Other News: After finding out about our baby girl we went back to Target and got a few cute outfits....like I could resist! I thought we were going to dinner for my birthday and I was going to surprise my family, but thennnnnnnn when I got to my parents house....my hubby and family had thrown me a surprise birthday party!!! I have never, ever been surprised before.  I almost always know when something is going to happen and what my present is going to be so I was COMPLETELY shocked! I don't know how I didn't see it coming, I blame it on my baby brain :)

Some of my BFFS that surprised me!
Future DG and Angel fan of course :)

1 comment:

  1. I am almost 20 weeks and I haven't felt "her" either...I'm also so anxious for Wednesday because they will confirm she is a girl ::hopefully::

    ReplyDelete