Tuesday, July 14, 2009

First Post!


We (well mostly me) have decided to create a blog to share and celebrate this wonderful time in our lives! We have been engaged for almost a month now and the wedding is almost exactly twelve months away.  I love being engaged, I'm excited to plan this wedding and most of all I love blogging!  I love reading blogs, even people I don't know (Justin thinks that's creepy), so I'm super excited to make our own.  However, I don't have any idea how to do this and really wish I paid more attention in my technology class.... so bear with us! 

2 comments:

  1. How much is this going to cost me!?! Love you both...XXOO

    ReplyDelete
  2. snooooookums and Justin, I'm so excited for the 2 of you! I love u guys so much and am honored to be ur M.O.H! love u most.

    ReplyDelete