Friday, September 11, 2009

Sometimes the shortest weeks can feel the longest....

Wow thank goodness it is Friday!! Even with the holiday this week and an ahhhhmazing mini-vacay to Santa Barbara, this week seemed unbelievably long! Justin and I were lucky enough to spend the long weekend up in Santa Barbara with some wonderful friends. Justin played some golf and I spent a day at the spa with Erin. It was such a beautiful resort (Pam Anderson was even there!) and it was so nice just relaxing with Justin, Farand, Erin. We are so blessed to have these special people in our life!

Not too much to report on the wedding front....I did purchase what I hope to be my wedding shoes, but definitely shoes for our engagement pics. My mom thinks that is weird, but a lot of things I want to do are weird and she is my mom so I know she will love me anyways :) Speaking of engagement pictures, we are hoping to schedule a time to take them in the next month or so. Justin's schedule is so crazy right now, but I can't wait! I love engagement pictures!!! I also ordered some cute ribbons for our place cards which I purchased (for free!) at Staples. So total cost (-home printing) is 19 bucks for over 200 place cards. Not too shabby! I love ribbon and I love pink so I am also slowly collecting plenty of it for all sorts of wedding needs! Other than my massive collection of ideas and pictures, that is pretty much all we have done in the last week or so. Justin's birthday is Sunday so don't forget to send some wishes his way!! Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment