Sunday, October 4, 2009

Exciting Weekend!

Hello everyone! I feel like I have to again give a disclaimer for my blogging skills. They are not quite up to par with my soccer ball kicking skills, my computer hacking skills, and my golf ball putting skills...But the past three days have been very eventful, some on the wedding front, others not, and I just HAVE to write something on here about it all!

Friday started with some exciting news for Brittany (I'll let her share when she's ready...) and continued in the afternoon with the taking of our engagement pictures! Mark Frapwell met us at Balboa Park in San Diego and did some incredible work in just over an hour! He really is a wizard! If you ever need a pro photographer, this is the guy you want!

It started with a drive from Temecula to San Diego when it started raining! Brittany was really upset, but I stayed optimistic. She said to me, "Justin, I need you to make it stop raining." HAHAH I love her so much. Most of you could figure out that the conversation turned into an argument, because I was upset at her for being so upset and she was upset because I wasn't helping! Anyway, we get there and it's still raining. We walk over to meet with Mark and the rain lightens up. By the time we get to our first pose, the rain had stopped and Mark was stoked on the beautiful lighting the rain created. Our pictures turned out amazing, and all was good with the world! It was only fitting that Britt and I were bickering when we got to our engagement picture site!

That night we met up with Farand and Erin for the Brad Paisley concert (Britt and my 5th time to see him). He rocked it as usual, and our Friday finally came to a close.

Saturday was the Ducks home opener which, outside of the Ducks' extremely poor effort, was a blast. The next few weeks stand to be very busy weeks. Be sure to sign in for next week's wedding party member of the week, and God bless you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment