Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Wedding Party Member of the Week #4

We can't wait to introduce you to the WPMW.....so without further adieu (drum roll please)

Jake!

Jake is my Uncle Michael and Aunt Marie's oldest son. He just celebrated his third birthday and boy was it a party! Complete with life-size Jake cut-outs and many musical performances by Jake with his new guitars, everyone was rockin'. I must say that I could not be prouder to call this kid my cousin. Not only does he put on shows like the best of us, but his love for anything musical is just amazing! We know he will be a wonderful ring bearer, although we may not be able to get him down the aisle without a guitar, but that doesn't bother us :) In fact we might prefer it!

I have so many darn pictures of this adorable kid so please sit back and enjoy!










No comments:

Post a Comment