Wednesday, February 24, 2010

We are getting married?!!!!

We have a blog?!!! What is this nonsense! Seriously, its pretty sad just how MIA we (once again mostly me) have been to the wedding/blog world. My very own personal computer no longer was storing my login to the blog, yikes! I actually had to type in my information, I am a complete stranger to my own blog apparently. I hope all of our wonderful followers haven't totally given up on us because I promise we are going to do better! Consider it my March resolution :)

I promise (big word for me) we will have a new wedding party member of the week next Monday and for every other Monday after until we have finally introduced the whole fantastic group. The suspense has been making it more exciting though right?!

OK now for some updates.... honestly there aren't as many as you may think despite how long we have kept you all out of the loop (although I must say my other half did provide you all with some fabulous updates a few weeks ago). Consider how poor we have been at blogging and now imagine how planning has been....exactly it hasn't been at all.

Five months and counting....
We are officially less than five months away from the big day. We only have ONE premarital session left! I believe we are going to pass (fingers crossed) and then we will be able to check that big item off the master list. We have really enjoyed these sessions, and I would recommend every couple take some kind of growth or counseling class. We are learning a lot of great tools and more importantly we are learning a lot about each other (Justin has been shocked to find out that I am even more perfect than he original thought).

Engagement Pictures....
We have finally scheduled an official day to take a second round of engagement pictures....this Sunday! We are so excited to work with this fabulous up and coming photographer. I will be sure to post about that next week and hopefully give all of you a sneak peek :)

Garter?
I seriously can't remember if I told you guys about my beautiful garter!!! I also don't know if I mentioned my nightmares (very plural) about forgetting a garter among other things on my wedding day. So I finally put those dreams to rest and my darling garter is sitting safe and sound somewhere around here :)

That is pretty much it for now...told you its pretty pathetic. What is even more pathetic is that I didn't even blog for Valentine's Day, my first and only engaged Valentine's day!! So pathetic!! Anyways we had a great day, although we didn't plan much since we were going to Brad Paisley in Las Vegas (we were there for my cheer competition). We did spend a beautiful day on the beach and we looked at wedding bands!! I hope all of you had a wonderful Valentine's Day!

Have a great week and see you all back here on Monday for the much anticipated wedding party member of the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment