Monday, March 1, 2010

GUESS WHAT?!!!

We received our very first wedding present!!!! We have been so blessed to be completely spoiled by our friends in family the last eight months of our engagement, but I at least considered all of those engagement presents. But this my friends is an actual wedding gift! like from the registry!! Woo hoo! I love the positive reminders that we are getting married!!!! (BTW it was a set of beautiful sheets, oh yes its that exciting!)

In other news, the Joye family has a new member of the clan....an adorable puppy named..........umm I'll get back to you on that. She is so stinkin cute and we are so excited to have her (well everyone but Purrdey). I hope you all can meet her soon!

And as promised I am working on the WPMW and it will be up later (sometime during the bachelor finale I'm sure, go team Tenley!)

No comments:

Post a Comment