Monday, March 1, 2010

WPMW #13

Alright ladies and gentlemen this one was definitely worth the wait, drum roll please....now introducing our Wedding Party Member of the Week lucky #13:

Holli!!!

Holli and I have been friends, basically sisters, for over twenty years (I must say that makes me feel pretty old to admit)! I can't imagine my life or our wedding without her in it. So many of my memories, especially childhood ones, include Holli and her wonderful family. We grew up just two houses down from each other and spent every waking moment causing ruckus on good ol' Moratalla Terrace. Some of our favorite activities were convincing people that we were Siamese twins by squeezing in to our dad's giant sweatshirts and racing around in our super sweet barbie cars. We also took time to delight our families with fabulous singing and dancing performances.



Holli and I have always had so much in common, not just our blonde hair and blue eyes :) We both love our San Diego sports teams, dancing (we really have improved) and having a blast with each other.



As Holli and I grew up, we were able to maintain our friendship despite everything life threw at us, including short and long distance moves. Holli has always been there for me no matter what, and I know she always will be. Now that we are both adults, with real life responsibilities, it gets harder and harder to spend time together. However, Holli was actually the last friend I saw before me and Justin were engaged. We both were at the Angels vs. Padres game and randomly bumped in to each other. How special to see her right before such a life changing moment!

No comments:

Post a Comment