Monday, April 12, 2010

Wedding Party Member of the Week #15

We are so thrilled to announce our final bridesmaid and this week's wedding party member:

Kathleen!!!!!!

Kathleen is my wonderful and fabulous cousin from my dad's side. We pretty much held down the Joye family grandchildren fort for most of our lives. Your welcome.

Although Kathleen is my cousin, she has always felt more like a sister to me, not only because of how close we have always been, but also because of our infamous sisterly fights. Luckily, now that I have grown, it is so apparent to me what a wonderful woman I was blessed enough to grow up with. Before I really get in to introducing Kathleen I must disclose some fun facts, I just can't resist. When we were growing up, Kathleen used to eat pretty much anything, including, but not limited to: gum off the street, jars of pickles, my bath toys, and any candy she could find. She was also the best spy buddy in the world, oh the things we discovered in our matching Ross outfits!


Well flash forward, just a few years, and you will find a very grown up young lady with the most precious family. Kathleen has been married to her adorable hubby Jeff for almost three years (I was the first of the west coast family to meet and approve of this boy, your welcome again). And do they have the cutest child on the planet!!! It is so special to see Kathleen as a mom, not just any mom, but a truly special mother (I'm taking notes!)!


I absolutely loved standing next to her when she said "I do" and I am so excited that Kathleen will be a part of our special day!

No comments:

Post a Comment