Tuesday, June 18, 2013

22 WEEKS


22 weeks and 3 days in Wisconsin

Best Moment: This week we were able to hear your heartbeat, feel you move lots and take you on your first plane ride! Lots of fun memories :)

Baby News: You are starting to look like a mini newborn! You have lips, eyelids, eyebrows and you are even forming tiny tooth buds under your gums.  You are so close to being the length of a ruler and weighing one pound!

Symptoms: Mostly just uncomfortable during our traveling.  Lots of time driving, flying and sleeping in different beds has pretty much wiped me out.  

Weight: Yay! I finally gained some actual weight! At the doctor's on Wednesday I was almost 117lbs.  which means I have gained about 9-10lbs. total and about 4lbs. just in the last week.  

Movement: You have been moving so much! I am still not sure if I can tell the difference between hiccups, kicks, punches, rolling etc. You don't like seatbelts on my belly so any time we were in the car or on the plane you were moving away.  Patient family members have also been able to feel you :) 

Sleep: Finally bought a body pillow, but I haven't had a chance to use it really since we left for our trip the next day.  On the trip, the hubby and I had twin beds in our room and I could not get comfortable! I apparently am taking up more space than that in our bed at home, sorry hubby!

Cravings/aversions/eating: Oh dessert, I can't get enough of you.  I finally got the chocolate malt I have been craving!  Luckily, I also have been wanting lots and lots of fruit.  

Workouts: Just traveling this week :)

Clothes: Lots of dresses, leggings and stretchy shirts.

Other News: This weekend we went to Wisconsin for the hubby's cousin's wedding.  It was so fun seeing all of his family and getting lots of belly rubs.  It is really funny to me that strangers don't comment on my belly at all.  I think I look obviously pregnant, but apparently I don't! My theory is people are either a.) afraid to ask in case they are wrong and/or b.) they think I am a teen mom! I have always looked really young and I have really felt a lot of weird looks this weekend as we traveled all over.  

We saw a baby deer, baby ducks and baby geese (not pictured).  And of course huge bears!

I could live in Wisconsin....well minus the snow and bugs :)

No comments:

Post a Comment