Monday, June 24, 2013

23 WEEKS



Best Moment: Laying on the couch every night feeling you move all around is seriously the best.  When you move early in the morning it just isn't quite as precious :)

Baby News: It is dance time! Apparently you can feel me dance, and let me tell you, I have some sweet moves :) Your ears and lungs are really developing so you are ready for life outside the womb.  We are getting ready to kick off a major growth spurt in the next few weeks, but I feel like you may have gotten a jump start on that!

Symptoms: So tired from traveling! I swear it is taking me longer to recover than the length of our actual trip.  I am also feeling some crampiness (is that a word?) and fullness which I felt the last time there was a major growth spurt going on.  And I am beginning to realize my stuffy nose is here to stay....darn.  

Weight: I think I gained another pound or two, but it is so hard to tell on our scale at home.

Movement: More people have been able to feel you move and I even saw it from the outside this week.  Sometimes in the morning I wake up in a slight panic because I can't remember feeling you move, but then I remember it is because I have been sleeping....maybe I should add anxiety to symptoms???

Sleep: I do love that body pillow.  However, sleeping on my side is so uncomfortable for my neck.  Luckily the hubby has given me nightly neck massages, thank you baby!

Cravings/aversions/eating: Still loving the dessert.  Besides mexican food, I have been pretty much vegetarian this pregnancy.  I try and force meat down, but carbs just sound soooo much better.

Workouts: I am starting to think my walks with the puppy don't really count since she stops every two feet to smell something....I am thinking about ordering a prenatal yoga dvd to help with my muscle aches.

Clothes: Lots of dresses, leggings and stretchy shirts.

Other News: Not too much going on this week....My mom and I did go to a baby shower this weekend and it was fun to get ideas for my shower! Yes, I am totally helping plan it because otherwise I might not make it through this never-ending summer :)

No comments:

Post a Comment