Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Birthday Celebrations

As I was writing Sadie's 9 month post I realized I never posted about our birthday celebrations....or my first Mother's Day oops!  Soooo one month ago I turned 28 and my sweet girl turned 8 months old.  

We had THE best weekend celebrating.  On Saturday, our actual birthdays (or month day...) we played at the pool with our handsome cabana boy.  Then we went out to eat with my family.  My wonderful mom also agreed to sit at our house while Sadie slept so we could go line dancing with friends.  In true Sadie fashion, she woke up screaming and cut our night out short.  This girl just hates to miss a party. 

pool time

Birthday Dinner

3 generations of awesomeness 
On Sunday, we continued the celebrations in the OC.  We had brunch with my in-laws at our very favorite place from college.  Then we took Sadie to her very first Angel game.  We ended the night with a yummy dinner at the Melting Pot.

hanging with great-grandpa
grandpa
silly faces with grams
Angel game

she loved it!

these two <3

it was a rough game

we made it to the 7th inning stretch!

our brick

daddy's girl

trying to entertain this little one at the melting pot


No comments:

Post a Comment