Wednesday, December 30, 2009

200 Days!!!!

It is hard to believe that 200 days from now, Justin and I will be married! With 2010 just around the corner (um two days!), it's hard to decide if the wedding is coming fast or not. Part of me can't believe we are already half way through our engagement. However, the other side feels like 200 days is an eternity. Either way the new year brings in a huge list of wedding to-dos! First on that list is finishing up and sending out our save the dates. They are coming along great (thanks Steph!) and we are so excited to send them out! We will also be taking another round of engagement pictures in January which should be a blast. Anyways that is pretty much all for now... Just some quick notes to give everyone some news I know you have been craving :) and more importantly I wanted to try out blogging from my brand new itouch! I will post later about our engaged Christmas. Enjoy the last little bit of 2009 before we all welcome in 2010!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment