Sunday, November 29, 2009

WHITE SATURDAY

Our rather unsuccessful Black Friday was followed up by an extremely successful White Saturday (yes I came up with that all on my own and yes it is a fabulous name!). My wonderful mother/wedding planner set up a Saturday full of wedding errands. Early Saturday morning Justin, my mom and I drove down (in the pouring rain!) to meet with a potential caterer. Although I am not a huge fan of chicken, potatoes and salad at 10 or so in the morning the food was pretty great! Not to mention, Bernardo was awesome. And he reminded me of Franc so bonus on that. I mean really it was hard to understand a word that came out of his mouth, but what we did get loud and clear was the awesome deal he was giving us. So after our meeting we have (I'm going to list these because it makes me feel even more accomplished):
-dinner
-appetizers
-coffee, tea, lemonade and water bar
-bartenders
-servers
-linens
-chair covers and sashes
-all the dinnerware including champagne and wine glasses
-a cake!!
-and my very own Franc who promises to give me the wedding of my dreams :)

As if that isn't enough to make you Justin and Britt fans excited, I also bought my dress on White Saturday!! Justin dropped my mom and me off at dress store #1 (no peeking for him!) and I put dress numero uno back on once again. I could not get that dress out of my head and then when you throw in a black friday discount, we were sold! I'm so excited!!! Although my actual dress doesn't come in until May (happy birthday to me?) Sandra said I can come in any time to try on the sample. I think I may take you up on that Sandra, once or twice.

I keep forgetting to mention that we will be taking an official holiday break from the wedding party members of the week. We want everyone to feel special and so we have decided to wait to finish introducing the rest of our awesome wedding party until after the holidays. So keep your eye out for that come January 2010 (yikes!).

Have a wonderful week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment