Sunday, November 29, 2009

Football, Food, Family, and Fiance!


I always say my three favorite things about Thanksgiving are the food, football and family (the three "f"s if you will). And this year there was a special edition and limited only "F," Fiance!! Not only was this my first Thanksgiving with a fiance, but it was also our first Thanksgiving that we spent together! This was our fifth Thanksgiving being a couple, but we have never actually seen each other on Thanksgiving before so it was pretty special getting to spend the whole day together. Actually, we were able to spend over four straight days together during this holiday break which was awesome, but weird since that never happens anymore. We barely have time to talk to each other each day let alone see each other on consecutive days!

On Thanksgiving Eve, my dad's company took everyone to Six Flags. Those rides are crazy! We had a blast although we were missing our thrill loving family member Kyle :(.

It was so much fun, even though my poor mom had to still wake up early the next morning to put on a fabulous Thanksgiving for us. She always does such a great job with not only the food, but with the whole presentation of the meal. My mom has always been so good at making holidays special and I sure hope it has rubbed off on me for my future home and family. I'm taking really good notes this year since it is my last holiday season as a single lady!


Justin and I were in charge of these beauties

My fifth graders' tree of thanks

It was a wonderful Thanksgiving and we all had so much to be thankful for. I hope all of you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment