Monday, November 16, 2009

Wedding Party Member of the Week #8

This week we are so excited to announce our first groomsman.....

Kyle!!

Kyle (aka Brandon, B. Kyle or MxRacer) is most importantly, my little brother! I will say that I have not always been thrilled about having brothers (especially accident prone ones like mine). I have always been slightly intrigued by the thought of being an only child :) However, I must say God blessed me with two pretty amazing brothers.

Kyle is the "middle child" in our family and even though he is a spitting image of my dad, he definitely sticks out next to me and Cameron. Kyle and I could not be more different from each other in looks and personality. Of course he was blessed with the beautiful olive skin, thick hair that grows like a weed and dimples (darn him!). Besides looks, our biggest difference is his laidbackness vs. my not so laidbackness. Thank goodness we have Kyle in the family to calm us hotheads down.

As we grow up and luckily grow closer to each other I have found we do have quite a few sibling similarities. For example, we are both hilarious (in my humble opinion). Although Kyle barely gets a word in edgewise with the rest of the family around, when he does, boy is he funny. He seriously has the best sense of humor and is always good for a great laugh. He also has one of the most genuine laughs ever, which in itself can make anyone crack up.

Also me and Kyle are both math geniuses (also in my humble opinion). Kyle is probably a little teeny bit better than me at math (OK I admitted it!), but we both do have the ability to disgust people with our love for anything math. Kyle is currently attending Embry Riddle in Florida on his way to becoming a very talented engineer. Kyle promises to support me and Justin's humble teaching salary family when he becomes rich and successful....I told you he is a great brother! Also Kyle and I both love sports. He is a huge SC and Charger fan and of course hates all the right teams.

Also neither of us are "morning people"

And finally, Kyle and I were both adorable little children. Proof you say? For your viewing pleasure:

Told you I wasn't thrilled :)

Then I became the best big sister ever!

We also both have weird sleeping habits....and our parents love to blackmail us

We also both changed our career paths....although mine was not by choice

We all miss Kyle so much and can't wait for him to come home!!! And of course I cannot wait for him to stand next to my future hubby and keep him steady as he promises to spend forever with me (Lord knows Justin will need the moral support)!! Love you brother!! Oh and yes ladies....he is single!

No comments:

Post a Comment