Sunday, November 29, 2009

BLACK FRIDAY


Justin and I decided to brave the stores a bit on Black Friday. It was mostly completely unsuccessful, but still fun. In case you weren't already aware, Justin and I are embarking on this new life with basically nothing to our names. We both went through college with a full and futon mattress and nothing else. So we decided to check out some furniture warehouses in hopes we would find some great deals. What we found is that we most likely will be sleeping and eating on the floor our first year of marriage :)

We also went to the Ducks game which was a blast since it was my first game of the season the Ducks actually won!

Friday night we went over to Fashion Island and we had my ring cleaned. Its so sparkly! We also finally were able to celebrate our four year anniversary since I was on my deathbed on our actual anniversary :). After a very yummy dinner we snuck around Roger's Gardens to take our first holiday pictures of the season! I can't wait for Christmas (especially since I am already done with my shopping).

No comments:

Post a Comment