Monday, November 2, 2009

Happy Holiday Kickoff!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Halloween weekend. I personally view Halloween as the official kickoff to the holiday season (which for some reason this year makes me cringe a little). As if wedding planning, work and life in general aren't enough to think about, hellllooooo holidays. However, Halloween was fabulous and relaxing so hopefully that is a sign of what's to come. Anywho, I promise this site is for wedding planning and not for me to just run my mouth (?) without any interruptions. Although the updates have been few and far between, I swear they will pick up soon. We should have our first round of engagement pictures within the next week or two for your viewing pleasure. We are also in the final stages of honeymoon planning (woohoo!). And most importantly, I am hoping to have another kickoff of sorts this weekend with my first dress shopping experience (woohoo again!). Also, we took a short WPMW break last week before we officially kickoff the rest of the wedding party this week. Justin will be posting soon with our first bridesmaid....yes he is doing a bridesmaid and you will have to wait in suspense to see why :) In other non wedding, but VERY important news, the Save a Life Walk is this weekend in San Diego. Please sign up and join my family's team in memory of my cousin Joey. It is FREE to walk and its a wonderful cause! If you can't make it to the walk, we are also raising funds for the organization so let me know if you want to sponsor our team! Here is the website with all of the information: http://savealifewalk.kintera.org/faf/home/default.asp?ievent=308363
AND....(no I'm not done!) My school is in a competition to win $20,000! We are currently ranked 16th and there are only a couple more days to vote. All you have to do is go to http://santarosaacademy.org/ and click on the "vote now" at the top. Its super easy and also FREE! Ok now I'm done! If you are still reading, thank you! And if you actually ever return to this site, thank you thank you!!

Our bride and groom and Charger pumpkins!

No comments:

Post a Comment