Monday, January 4, 2010

Wedding Party Member of the Week #9

Welcome back to the blog! We hope all of you had a wonderful Christmas and New Year with your families. This week, we are super excited to announce our 2nd bridesmaid, and another sister of mine…



Ashley!!!

Ashley is one of my millions of siblings, and thousands of sisters. She is an awesome person, and an even better sister. Ashley and I share a lot of the same interests. Before Brittany came along and introduced me to the wonderful world of country music, we both were obsessed with our poppy punk! But most of all, we’re both soccer people. I’ve watched her go from working her tail off in AYSO, all the way to playing for a Silver Elite club team, and now in college!



That’s right, Ashley is playing college soccer at Irvine Valley College!!! I’m so proud of her for how far she’s come and how hard she has worked to get there. She also played on the Varsity team at Tustin High, where I coach the JV team. She is a freshman at IVC, where she just recently began her higher education journey towards a career in nursing.

Ashley is a free spirit, very laid back who just goes with the flow. She loves animals, soccer, and most of all, her boy toy James!




They’ve been dating for like a million years now (actually only 2 and some change), and they are a perfect match. I wasn’t so sure about this guy early on, but he’s grown on me, and I know he loves my sister, so I guess he can stay ☺ ! He puts up with the whole family calling him Jamesy-Poo, so I guess he deserves it.





Stay tuned for next week's WPMW, another one of the men standing next to the groom!

God bless,

Justin and Brittany

No comments:

Post a Comment