Sunday, January 17, 2010

WPMW #11

This week we are so excited to introduce our absolutely fabulous bridesmaid....

Emily!!!

Emily, aka e-willy or bff, is one of my bestest friends in the whole wide world! We met during my freshman year of college at Chapman and immediately hit it off. We were pretty much attached at the hip for most of our time at Chapman. My junior year we even became roommates at the 7-2-9 and definitely learned a lot about each other and ourselves.

Although Emily is a friend, I always looked to her like she was a big sister and followed in her footsteps. She convinced me to become a TV and Broadcast Journalism major just like her. She also convinced me to become an Orientation Assistant and Nightcap cohost at Chapman just like her. And most importantly she convinced me to become a Delta Gamma so we could be lifelong sisters!

Emily and I had such a blast going through college together and may have actually had a little too much fun at times. Emily has such a fun spirit and is always coming up with crazy and entertaining things to do. There is never a dull moment with her!

Emily has also always been so supportive of Justin and I's relationship. Emily has made such an effort to get to know Justin and always made him feel welcome (although I think we drove him nuts most of the time). The three of us all traveled to Europe together almost four years ago. We made so many memories traveling the world and creating quite a ruckus over there.

Emily is such a talented person and we can't wait to see what she does in the world. In college, she actually beat out hundreds of applicants and sixteen other contestants to win KTLA's College Audition. We were so proud of her! She is currently up in LA rocking the whole entertainment industry. She has appeared on the OC, 90210 and many other popular shows. She also recently starred in a brand new MTV series, Disaster Date. It is such a blast to watch her on TV, she is absolutely hilarious.

Despite our distance now and busy schedules, we don't get to see each other very often, but when we do we pick up right where we left off. I couldn't imagine her not being a part of our wedding!

Now one thing you must know about Emily and I, we love to take pictures....see below







No comments:

Post a Comment