Wednesday, October 10, 2012

A few of my favorite things....

Since we are still in the getting-to-know-you phase, I thought I would share a few of my favorite things on this Wednesday evening (which ironically, is not my favorite day, for the record):

1.  This guy.


2.  Getting fun packages in the mail! Rewind about a year to our first anniversary.  The husband was too sweet and took the whole paper tradition thing very seriously (he even bought me a pad of paper).  Anyways, he decided to make a photo book of our first year of marriage.  I LOVED it! So, when I scored a free photo book from Shutterfly, I decided to keep the tradition alive.  I can't wait to look back on all of our books one day :)



3. Wednesday night TV.


4. Fall.  I love this season and this weather we have been having! It might even rain tomorrow *fingers crossed*

No comments:

Post a Comment