Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Pumpkin and Cream Cheese....YUM!

Do you like pumpkin?! I have never been a huge fan of pumpkin flavored things.  Pumpkin seeds? Yuck!  Pumpkin bread? No thanks.  Pumpkin pie? One slice, once a year, the end.  However, lately I have been all about the pumpkin.  On Sunday, I made these pumpkin cream cheese muffins.  Very time consuming (and very large clean-up), but OMG, they are good.  I followed this exact recipe and I am happy to say they turned out just like the picture.


Unfortunately, my baking track record shows that I will never be able to recreate these muffins.  Why is baking so frustrating?! I swear I make something one time and it is amazing and then when I try to make them again, ew.  Does this happen to anyone else? Or is it just me?

In other pumpkin news, Trader Joe's has brought back their pumpkin cream cheese.  Amazing! Especially when you use the cinnamon sugar pita chips to dip.  Seriously, you need to go try it.  You won't be disappointed!


No comments:

Post a Comment