Monday, October 8, 2012

I'm back and keepin' it real...

I'm back! It has been three years since I started this blog and over two years since I have posted anything on it.  This blog was originally created to chronicle the crazy journey of wedding planning.  At the time it helped all of our friends and family stay connected with the planning and, most importantly, it helped me stay sane throughout the process.  Now two years later, I am obsessed with the world of blogging and have decided to get back at it.  I think blogging is the coolest way to share and store the precious memories of life.  When I shared this great news with the husband he made me promise to keep it real.  So here it goes.  Our life is not perfect.  I am not the perfect wife and although he is a great one, the husband is not perfect either.  We argue probably more than we should.  We are way too busy for our own good.  We have burnt meals and put holes in our brand new walls.  Our puppy has peed all over our carpet and our couch (ew). She has chewed through the baseboards and carpet.  It takes me forever to cut up vegetables and when I cook I make a giant disaster in the kitchen.  Most nights I am so tired, the husband lets me eat dinner on the couch.  I am a perfectionist (and not in a good way).  I spend way too much time on facebook and then complain there isn't enough time in the day.  Luckily, my husband and my God seem to have endless amounts of grace for me. Anyways, I hope you enjoy my thoughts, ideas and silly stories.  Most of all, I hope one day we can show our future children how cool we were "back in the day".  I hope one day we can look back and laugh at what I made for dinner or cringe about the time our new house was overtaken by an ant colony.  Just keepin' it real!

No comments:

Post a Comment