Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Baby It's Cold Outside

Brrrrr! It is so cold! Well California cold.  I am sure anyone east of this place is probably laughing at us all bundled up, but it is freezing! Our house was 52 degrees when we woke up this morning....someone was supposed to turn on the heater when he woke up, but "forgot".  And it was 34 degrees when I was driving to school today.  Yes people it is THAT cold :)
Bundled up for our walk! We sometimes take the kitty along so he doesn't feel left out :)

I am finally all caught up on my days of giving:

Day 6:  Donate canned goods to the local food bank.

Day 7:  Buy someone's Starbucks.  I don't actually drink coffee, but I was planning to just give my gift card to the cashier.  I will admit the line was a little long, and I was a bit impatient.  Instead I asked the lady in front of me if she was getting a coffee.  She said she was so I handed her my gift card.  She was so sweet, very surprised and for some reason started telling me her full drink order.  It was cute!


Day 8:  Donate supplies to the local animal shelter.  I had to buy multiple bags of cat food because someone does not understand the whole giving and not receiving thing (Dunphy kitty!).  Luckily the shelter was willing to take all half-eaten bags :)  By the way, you should never go to the animal shelter unless your husband agrees to a new family member.  I wanted all those little guys :(

Two more days until Christmas Break!!!!!! Freedom :)

No comments:

Post a Comment