Monday, December 10, 2012

My brother jumped out of a plane!

Just kidding....he is 14 people, get a grip! Actually we took him indoor skydiving for his birthday.  It was so awesome! I have already planned to go for my birthday (which is just five and a half short months away, get shopping hubby!).  I could never jump out of a plane, but pretending like I did seems like the perfect alternative.  So I guess you will know where to find me on May 3rd (two reminders in one post, I am such a good wife).

In other news, I was once again referred to as a "little girl."  I swear people I am NOT a little girl.  In fact, I am old enough to teach little girls.  It didn't help the matter that my baby brother has officially passed me up in all size categories.  I will forever be the big "little" sister....or is it the "big" little sister???
The birthday boy at our favorite sushi place.  Yum!


No comments:

Post a Comment