Wednesday, December 5, 2012

How close is tooooo close?

Happy Wednesday! Not to be a downer, but is it really only Wednesday?! Long week over here.  Soooo long that the husband and I have fallen asleep on the couch every night this week and finally end up dragging ourselves to bed at all hours of the night.  Well the other night in my sleep walking daze, I realized I hadn't brushed my teeth and I am a real stickler about that.  So as I was half asleep I grabbed my toothbrush and started brushing away.  About 30 seconds in I realized that something didn't feel right (you know like when you accidentally put on someone else's rainbows?!) anyways I realized that I was using the husband's toothbrush!!!! Ewwww!!! Thank goodness I was half asleep or I might have gagged myself (dramatic much?).  Instead I crawled in to bed and passed the message along to my sleeping husband.  I know everyone says that it is the same as kissing him, but it is NOT! Husband and I are close, but not that close.  Sorry hubby I do love you, but not that much!

1 comment: