Monday, December 31, 2012

A Year in Review

Is 2012 really over?! I always have such mixed emotions on New Year's Eve.  I am sad another year is over and I am worried I might not have done all I wanted.  Then I am super excited for a clean slate and a year of possibilities ahead.  Looking back 2012 was a pretty great year!

January: Closed on our very first home.  Moved in with my parents. Celebrated my uncle's 50th birthday with the coolest show ever from this guy who was flown in from Nashville.
Glen Templeton with my mom and me :)

February: Moved in to our first home.  Celebrated Valentine's Day.
Thanks hubster :)

March: Took my cheer squad to West Coast and Nationals.  And said goodbye to coaching, for now :(
miss this :(

she is my favorite :)

April: Said goodbye to some dear friends.  Went to Stagecoach.
can't wait to visit these two in Seattle! 

May: Turned 26.  Took an unplanned roadtrip up the coast.  Said goodbye to another group of kiddos.  Flew to Colorado for my sister-in-law's high school graduation.
Pismo Beach
My class last year raised money and bought me this.  They had lemonade stands and took in recycle.  Sweetest thing ever.
She is a Delta Gamma now! Woo hoo!

June: Went to Maui!! Celebrated the marriage of our friends.  Adopted a puppy!!! My brother broke his arm and his leg.  My grandparent's celebrated 60 years of marriage!
Can we go back?!
Love these girls!
she still does this....
gimp squared
Aren't they precious?!

July: Celebrated our 2nd anniversary. Went to an Angel Game.  Visited with family.  Went to see the Brother's of the Sun Tour.
we survived two whole years of marriage!

my "cotton" anniversary gift
Amazing concert!

winning big at the races
Cadet hat night

August: Hosted our first party.  Watched the Olympics.  Started a new school year.
team usa
first bow and first olympics!

September: Celebrated a friend's birthday.  Husband won his first ever tournament.  Took a mini vacay with the family.  Went to a Charger game.  The husband turned 26.
Newport Beach 
Woo hoo!
This was almost too depressing to post....

On the rooftop in downtown

October: Went to see the best.concert.ever.  Completed most of our Fall Bucket List.  Celebrated Halloween in our first home.  Got toilet papered.
bucket list

pumpkin patch

November: Celebrated Thanksgiving and finished our fall bucket list.
we may never graduate from the kid's table

December: Celebrated Christmas and completed our Christmas Bucket List.
Our 2012 Christmas card

Welcome 2013!!!! It will be a tough act to follow, but I believe in you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment