Monday, December 3, 2012

Happy December!

Yay! It is officially Christmas time! I don't know why I am extra excited this year....maybe it's because last year we had to move the day after Christmas so I was shorted on Christmas time....or maybe it is because it is our first Christmas in our house....or maybe I just love Christmas! For some awful reason, school doesn't get out until like three days before Christmas (what?!).  I know! In an effort to make each day count, so I don't get totally lost in report cards and lesson planning, I am combining my Christmas Bucket List with my adorable Advent Calendar house.


My mom got this for us before we were even married and I LOVE it! I have never really found any candy I like to put in those cute little doors, so this year I decided to cut up my bucket list and put that in.  Here is what we have done so far:

December 1st:  Go to a Christmas Party.  It was our work party and I won a padded toilet seat.  Loads of fun :)

December 2nd:  Pick out a tree.  My mom actually picked this one out.  How does she always do that?! Must be a mom thing.
December 3rd: Hang up lights.  It was the husband's first time and he did awesome! Only slight nagging from me along the way :)


You can find the full list under my Christmas Bucket List Tab.  Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

  1. Padded toilet seat ~ high roller, girl!! Haha. Good luck on your Christmas bucket list! It looks like a blast :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha apparently I am too competitive and have a large target on my back :) We re-gifted it to our principal for her 50th birthday though!

      p.s. you are my first real comment (besides family) I was so excited! Thanks! I love your blog :)

      Delete