Thursday, December 13, 2012

12 days of giving

This time of year always makes me more of a shop-a-holic than usual.  I just love buying the perfect gift! This year God put it on my heart to give, give, give.  A few weeks ago I decided to give for twelve straight days leading up to Christmas Day where we all received the best gift ever.  I wish that I had a million dollars so that I could give something every single day of the year, but we are school teachers people! I started to feel a little discouraged during my planning, wondering if I would even make a difference.  Then I remembered a quote that I love to share with my students, "No one can do everything, but everyone can do something."  I realized that anything is better than nothing and hopefully every year I can plan better and do even more.  Anyways....Here are my first two days!

Day 1:  Leave some flowers for a neighbor.

Day 2: Donate a pack of diapers to Birth Choice.





No comments:

Post a Comment