Monday, December 3, 2012

Christmas Tree Skirt

Months ago I found this tree skirt that I just had to have/make on pinterest.  I procrastinated for months, but this weekend I finally did it!  After about 6 hours and 500 million burns, here it is:


I love it! It was totally worth the burns and the bruises on my knees.  I got the idea and followed the directions from Done Over Decor.  At first, I didn't think there were enough instructions.  I am so the student who has to have it spelled out for me word for word.  Anyways I decided to wing it, and sure enough the directions she gave pretty much spell it out perfectly.  This project is super forgiving which is wonderful for someone like me.  I just can't stop looking at it....do we have to cover it up with presents?!



Now say a prayer that that cute little face doesn't destroy my prized possession :)

No comments:

Post a Comment