Friday, December 28, 2012

Cara Box



Cara Box



A couple months ago, I stumbled upon Wifessionals.  Not only was it an awesome blog to read, but the blogger Kaitlyn has started the most awesome gift exchange ever. If you haven't heard of it, go check it out!  This month I was paired up with Brooke and she is awesome! She was in the midst of moving, taking finals and graduating, but she still took the time to put together a fantastic box.  She sent out my box pretty early, so I was able to open it during my annual "last week of school/report card meltdown" stage.

Yay! It's here!

Pink, my favorite!

How cute is all of this stuff?! 
Thanks Brooke! I also sent a box, so if you want to check it out head over to Oh My Tookies!

8 comments:

  1. Holy Cow! You got an amazing, packed box!

    Thanks for participating this month (:
    Kaitlyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wasn't she awesome?! Thank you so much for hosting this!

      Delete
  2. You got so many goodies! Newest follower, found you through the link-up.

    http://brandonandchristinabrown.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun! She loaded that box with so many goodies :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She totally spoiled me! I loved it! Thanks for checking it out :)

      Delete
  4. The socks & cookie mix look like a good night to me! My two favorites! :)

    ReplyDelete