Wednesday, June 16, 2010

6.16.09

One year ago today, Justin got down on one knee and popped the question! It was by far the best day ever. However, as we approach the one month mark until the big day, I have a feeling 6.16.09 is about to get surpassed. I can't believe it has been a year already and the wedding is in 32 days!! What I really can't believe is that I have lived to tell about a year of wedding planning :) haha just kidding!! Although wedding planning can be, um stressful? I have honestly loved every part of this past year. I am going to try and remember that I only have 32 days left of being a fiance and I will never get to plan my own wedding again (can I get a hallelujah?!). Anyways today shall serve as a reminder to myself to enjoy this time and take a chill pill. I will begin this challenge by returning with my wonderful husband-to-be to the scene of the crime and hopefully enjoy a nice halo victory!

No comments:

Post a Comment