Monday, June 21, 2010

Best wedding gift!!

Justin and I were surprised a few weeks ago by an early wedding gift from our friends Reagan and Jenna (for those avid blog followers they are Emmy's parents). Knowing how much Justin and I love baseball, they landed the four of us the most awesome seats to the Dodger vs. Angel game (aka Freeway series). Reagan and Jenna are avid baseball fans, although unfortunately Dodger fans and fully understood how much we would love this opportunity. It was my first trip to Dodger Stadium, and I don't know if I will ever be able to return after the experience we had. Not only were these seats in the very first row of the ENTIRE stadium, but they were in the Dugout Club. For those of you not familiar, the Dugout club is an exclusive section of seats directly behind home plate. This "club" features its own restaurant, complete with a sushi bar, dessert station and all sorts of yummy foods. Being a part of this "club" gives you full access to this restaurant, did I mention its all you can eat? Also, the all you can eat perk includes in-seat service and to-go boxes to enjoy all restaurant food at your seat. Let's just say, Justin was in complete heaven. Here are some other highlights from the night:

-My favorite player Torii Hunter waved to me

-Justin fist pumped Napoli

-Justin took his picture with Erik Aybar

-Reagan took his picture with Larry King

-Rob Reinter gave Justin and I the evil eye because the Angels were winning!

-Calista Flockhart and I enjoyed a nice conversation where she denied me my only chance at a real celebrity picture

-We were on TV!!! and not just any TV, but SportsCenter!!

-The Angels won!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment