Wednesday, June 30, 2010

A little dose of reality.....

For those of you who think planning a wedding is step one of a happily ever after fairy tale story....think again!! Here is a little sneak peek at the behind the scenes, ugly truth of wedding planning:

This folks is what used to be my bedroom, now it is wedding central. My bed has become a factory, cranking out one do-it-yourself project after another. My floor, a breeding ground of wedding essentials, my half unpacked bachelorette party suitcase and laundry from last century. This is it people, real life! However, my vow is that tomorrow with the kick off of our very own wedding month my attitude will be positive as I soak in my last couple of weeks of wedding planning (the good, the bad and the ugly). My first step in fixing my attitude is organizing this thing I call a bedroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment