Monday, June 14, 2010

Wedding Party Member of the Month #2

Preface: So it was my brilliant idea to feature Justin and I's best man and maid of honor for an entire month since they are just so special to us. However, Justin went first and he totally slacked so I being the wonderful wife-to be also slacked so that his best man could indeed enjoy a full month in the spotlight. See I only slack when necessary. Your welcome :)

Now that that is out of the way, without further ado I would like to announce our 17th and final wedding party member.....

Heather!!!!

First of all, let me just say it is really weird to call her Heather. Heather and I have called each other by various nicknames since the very beginning of our friendship almost a decade ago. These nicknames include, but are not limited to, snookums (or snooks for short), hbo (honey bunches of oats), lucky charms, and my new favorite moh (maid of honor). However for clarification purposes, I will call her Heather.



Heather and I have been friends since the summer before we started high school. I must admit Heather was not a huge fan of me for reasons that won't be mentioned, but luckily my charm eventually won her over. Pretty much once school started we were inseparable. We caused quite the ruckus at ol' TP. Then, as most of you know my family did the unthinkable, we moved!! Luckily, only about a year later, we convinced Heather's family to move too. For the next three years we practically lived together, annoyed everyone in sight, and stalked every boy at Stater Bros. I could probably go on for days about all of the memories and inside jokes we made, however like most things with Heather and I , you probably wouldn't get it.



For the last four or so years, Heather and I have lived much further apart and have been knee deep in "adult responsibilities." However, our friendship foundation is strong and was built to last. We can go weeks, even months without seeing each other, but it doesn't matter. I know she will always be there for me no matter what and I could not imagine having anyone else standing next to me on the day Justin and I get married.

I am so proud of Heather for her most recent accomplishment, graduating from Loma Linda University with her Bachelor's Degree in Dental Hygiene. What a talented snookums I have!!!!!

I must add, after all of these years of friendship you would think we would have loads of adorable pictures together...not the case, like I said you wouldn't get it. You look perfect hbo!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment