Tuesday, June 1, 2010

ITS JUNE!!!!!!!

We are getting married next month!!!!! Oh my goodness!!!! So I have quite a bit to cover since well school pretty much took over my life and now I am officially on summer vacation!!

Summer- I know I just said it, but its SUMMER! Last week was my last week of school and now I have two months of freedom aka wedding central. I can't wait to finally concentrate on this wedding!

Shower- Luckily my wonderful fiance posted almost immediately about my wonderful shower. I have totally slacked on posting about all the fabulous details. I will be sure to fit in the schedule for this week so be on the look out for that.

Final wedding party member of the week(month)- Another thing to look out for....our final wedding party member! It is sure to be a page turner (or mouse clicker I guess). Also don't forget to check out Justin's best man, last month's wedding party member.

Rings-rings!! Justin and I picked up our wedding bands over the weekend. We both love them and of course can't wait to wear them :)

Invitations- see post below :) they are out people!

I hope everyone had an awesome memorial day weekend! Thank you to all the service men past and present!
We went blueberry picking

No comments:

Post a Comment